Monday, May 18, 2009

Don't inhale the microphone Hilda.

First of all, this needs to be taken care of. Some people are seriously hotness-perception impaired.
I shouldn't even have to waste my time clarifying this...


Seriously and obviously.


On to more important issues that are actually worthy of dispute...

You know what I don't like? (Ever notice how 99 percent of my sentences start with that? You love it.) 
I can't stand these 'performers' that sing in that annoying screaming/bellowing sound. This is not impressive to me. 'They've been neglected their whole life and put down and now it's THEIR time to be respected for having an 'amazing voice', despite their 'unconventional' and coy appearance and demeanor. It is physically impossible for these people to sing a straight note. They sing an Alicia Keys song and just bellow out 50 notes in a single time measure going up and down a couple octaves while trying their best to be a growling DIVA that deserves some RESPECT because she has an obnoxiously loud voice. 
I'm sick of it! It's time to be heard! OhhOhoohhooooOooOOoOOOooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! 
Is this the best singers we can find? Any woman can scream and make it sound like singing with modulation. I don't want to hear any more 'undiscovered' people screaming in my ear when I accidentally expect Good Morning America to supply me with some kind of fulfilling entertainment for the day. All women deserve respect. I don't need the shrill 50-note vocal solos as witness to that. It's not talent. I don't care if I can't do it. I can't exhale-whistle either. Should the person who can be put on a stage in Rockefeller Center? 

no

4 comments:

  1. Pessimistic Jamey! I think you need a little *sunshine* in your life.. more than what Taylor Swift can provide. :) 1st of all, you chose THE worst picture of Carrie Underwood!! Of course Taylor would look better compared to that picture!(At least HER dirty foot isn't in the shot. lol.) And don't be such a 'hater' against women who think they can sing who get TV time. I've heard YOU belt out a tune or 2 ("yooooooouuuuuuuuu") ....& I don't think you should be judging. =D If ya don't like it, just TURN THE CHANNEL!! =P lol (I figured I'd post a comment since no one has in such a long time! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with chichi you couldve atleast picked a better picture of Carrie. Taylor Swift is pretty but shes just not insanely hot to me sry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now! My falsetto version of 'Love Story' was not exactly an accurate guage of my best singing ability. It's not much better, but if I actually try I can sing a little better than that lol. Talk about a hater...

    And Taylor's dirty foot is infinitely more attractive to me than Carrie Underwood's best picture.

    Whoever Anonymous is, I'm guessing you also think Sarah Jessica Parker is hot. I do not trust your judgment and I find your anonymity suspicious.
    Show yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn.............

    ReplyDelete