Friday, February 13, 2009

I warned Justin about this

Why do people like Orange Juice WITH NO PULP IN IT? What on earth is the point? Why don't you get nasty Sunny D? Or water? Orange Juice is supposed to remind you of eating an orange! And the people who make the orange juice cater to the idots who like NO PULP or LIGHT PULP. There's almost no high pulp orange juice. I want my Orange Juice to be P A P. (Pulpy As Possible) I want it to be an applesauce consistency. In fact, this is how I want my orange juice to be.

P.S. I hate Dunkin Donuts coffee. It tastes horrible, it barely tastes like coffee. It tastes like sugar water with some artifical coffee flavor. "America runs on dunkin" my butt. AND ECLAIRES ARE NOT FANCY. THEY'RE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO CHARGE ME EXTRA FOR.

3 comments:

  1. at first i thought that was egg and thought of when i drank one and almost gaged...sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what i thought of too garry!

    ReplyDelete