Saturday, February 28, 2009

Trees will make a forest. Trees will make a boat.

I woke up at about quarter to 6 this morning to turn off my light and then I couldn't go back to sleep...I never turn off my stupid bedroom light because I always RF at night. RF? It's Read to Fail. You read until you're so tired you are reading the same thing over and over again and not at all knowing what it's about. I read until I am so tired and sitting up in my bed and turning off the light is nowhere near worth it. I can sleep easily with the light on. So anyways, I couldn't go back to sleep this morning. I turned on the TV and nothing good was on, obviously. A lot of infomercials and Family Matters, one of my least favorite Nick at Night shows. So I decided to get up and go to this little lake by my house that's kinda hidden from the busy streets. I got some coffee and brought my WT. The point of the story is I took a couple pictures. Look at them. Envy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment