Monday, February 23, 2009

I can read you completely from the back of your vehicle

Here's what I've learned to appreciate.
When you see this sticker on the back of a Civic or a Celica or Eclipse :
8 times out of 10 it means the chic inside is hot. That's not to say that if you now buy that sticker and put it on your car, you will be hot. It doesn't work that way. And it's only 80%. But yes, you can usually catch them on their way back from Hollister, most likely on the way to the beach or Tropical Smoothie, and they are hot. They're Florida hot, which isn't really my style, but hot nonetheless and I appreciate them for what they are because I'm not sexist. Test out my theory, just don't crash trying to prove me wrong. I can see someone driving on US1 and speeding up to see who's in the Roxy car. 'AHA! She's NOT hot!' pointing at her, and BAM you rear end the junk out of someone. It might be safer to just trust me. The mathematical formula looks something like this:

r(oxy)+c(ivic)/.80=h(ot)

s(alt) + l(ife)/100.0=f(ail)

It's proven fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment