Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 Things

1. Today we had the conversation out in service about whether or not you pronounce pecan like this: pe-CAN or pe-CON. Though I'm quite positive I'm as right as I always am, I figured I would see what everyone else thinks. I'm gonna put a poll up in a minute.

2. I just saw a BOAR in the wild. It was huge. The size of a St Bernard dog, but all black. I thought it was a black bear before I could see its body. It was huge and it was loud and it was FAST. I tried to get a picture or video but once it saw me it flew away. SO RAW.

3. I lied. Last thing. New pictures on my Picasa.

2 comments:

  1. According to a recent study done on my blog, ITS PRONOUNCED PE-CON. 9-2. And Justine wussed out and decided to not have a real opinion and vote for both. Failure to anyone who pronounces it PE-CAN.

    It's really awesome, there's this book that you can look up words in and it'll tell you not only what it means, but how it's pronounced! Jeepers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt pronounces it PEC-an. Makes my teeth grate.

    ReplyDelete