Monday, March 23, 2009

Fakers/Haters/Idiots/Demons

I took off the post about the Pope's comments regarding "geopolitics" and his view of Jehovah's Witnesses. Lately I've found it really entertaining to look at some of these religious publications. Mainly it's to look at how stupid they are and to confirm within myself how great our organization is. And to satisfy my curiousity about some of the other religions and what they teach. But I've recently come to the realization of how dangerous it can really be to even look at it humorously with a view to finding errors. I don't need to know what other religions teach. I know that even if some of them get some stuff right or seem harmless, it's poison. Satan makes himself into an angel of light and his demons transform themselves into "ministers of righteousness." I always thought of Apostate as a term that meant someone who was in the truth and fell away and is now "Anti-Watchtower" or anti-whatever they failed at. But in reality, these false religions have all sprung up from the original apostasy of the Catholic Church. They have a few different doctrines and some take a stab at interpreting Scripture more than others, "But their end shall be according to their works." No other organization on earth produces the type of people that Jehovah's organization does. There's practically endless proof of Jehovah's backing for us and I am personally resolving to never feel the need to 'prove' that in any way by false religious propaganda, designed to "carry YOU off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ."

Lesson learned :)

4 comments:

  1. yea good idea, i used to look into stuff like that too, then it made me wanna question stuff and that wasnt good lol so worf/realtalk/90x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word. I wanted to do the same thing, but with the goal of being able to respond to idiots who say "well you dont even know what My relligion is all about!" but I really Do know. It just pisses me off at just how ignorant people really are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dirty candy illustration in the bible teach book. Even if some religion has something right, it's still covered in salmonella or botulism.

    ReplyDelete