Monday, March 30, 2009

ACCORDING TO A RECENT STUDY

I am seriously tired of that stupid comment. 
According to a recent study, wild blue jays with rabies plummeting into minivan windshields are the leading cause of death among Americans. Give me a break. Anyone can do a study on anything and come out with any result that benefits the company that pays them the most. Bogus. I'm tired of hearing that eating an obscene amount of some stupid fruit or vegatable will lower the risk of (insert scary disease here) by 10%.  And coffee will lower your bla bla bla if you drink 10oz a day, but at 12oz a day you increase your risk of developing [body part] cancer after age 50. I'm tired of hearing that chocolate can kill you but can also cure certain types of cancer if you eat 90% cocao chocolate. WHICH IS NOT CHOCOLATE BY THE WAY. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH ESTROGEN YOU HAVE AND HOW GOOD YOU THINK IT IS, IT'S NOT CHOCOLATE IF IT TASTES LIKE BLACK SOAP.

Anyways, back to my point, everything is the leading cause of everything among everyone. Studies are for selling something and I don't buy it.

According to a recent study done in my basement, cars with Roxy stickers are the leading cause of hot chics in South Florida.

Stupid.

1 comment:

  1. Everything in this system is causing our slow death, some faster than others though. It's understandable that people think like this though. If you thought this was the only life you had with it's few uncertain years I would probably be trying to find ways in which to live longer and healthier too. Of course, it's good to be healthy but not fanatical. I think varying your diet,watching your portions, and trying to eat organic where possible, along with working out a little is sufficient. Not that I really follow that....but it's an idea.

    ReplyDelete